Who Should Attend
The conference is designed to bring together scientists and engineers, policy makers, planners and partners who are actively involved in or affected by all aspects of ecosystem restoration regardless of project or program size. Participants will interact in an interdisciplinary setting to summarize and review cutting edge science, to create and maintain effective partnerships, and to leverage resources.
Attendees will include:
- Policy Makers
- Federal, State, and Local Agency Personnel
- Tribal Governments
- Water Resource Managers and Engineers
- Environmental Consultants
- Environmental Policy Managers
- Hydrological Modelers
- University Students
- Environmental Interest Groups
A premier gathering of ecosystem restoration professionals from across the country, NCER is a collaborative effort and we invite you to come aboard.