Call for Abstracts
All individuals involved in research, extension and technology of fisheries economics are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract for consideration as an oral presentation. Abstracts must be submitted electronically via the online submission form by February 6, 2013 following the detailed submission instructions. Submissions should be 250-500 words in length.
Below is a list of Session Topics to be featured at the conference. When filling out the online abstract submittal form, you will be asked to identify which topic is relevant to your submission. BEFORE going online to submit an abstract, review the list below and confirm which applies to your submission(s).
Session Program Topics
- Governance of fisheries under increasing uncertainty
- Recreational fisheries and coastal recreation
- Rights-based management
- Ecosystem modeling and management
- Rebuilding fish stocks
- Bio-economic modeling of fisheries and aquaculture
- Bycatch and habitat impacts from fisheries and aquaculture
- Seafood marketing and trade
- Economics of emerging technologies in aquaculture
- Artisanal and small-scale fisheries and communities
- Spatial planning and management
- Coastal land use and watershed management
Please Note: All program participants, including speakers and moderators, must also pay the conference registration fee to attend and participate in the conference.
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
February 18, 2013
Abstract Submitters Receive Notification on Status of Abstract
March 1, 2013
(Early registration deadline)
All Speakers Must Register to Confirm Participation
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Abstract Submission Instructions:
- Click on the link below to be taken to the online submission form
- Click on the "Submit Abstract" link.
- Create a profile in the system under New User
- Once you have created your profile, you will be logged in directly to the Abstract submission module. If you are submitting an "Abstract" and a "Special Session", you only need to create one profile. You may access either submission module by clicking on "Author Home" once you are logged in.
- Select “Click Here to Start” under New Abstract
- You will next need to select a major topic that corresponds with your abstract.
- You will need to enter your Presentation Title.
- And finally, you will need to copy and paste your abstract into the “Abstract” box.
- Once you have submitted your abstract, you will then be directed to add your co-authors.
For questions or to verify the status of your abstract contact: Angelica Williams, Tel: 352-392-5930;
|The deadline for abstract submission has passed.