Meeting Site and Hotel Accommodations
11775 Heron Bay Boulevard
Coral Springs, FL 33076
TOLL FREE: 800-311-8018
**** SPECIAL Laurel Wilt ROOM RATE: $107.00/night + tax ****
**** RESERVATION DEADLINE: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 ****
The conference will be held at the Coral Springs Marriott, conveniently located midway between Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton, just off the Saw grass Expressway (Coral Ridge Drive - Exit 14).
Click here for directions and a map to Coral Springs Marriott Hotel.
Discounted Group Rate:
The Marriott is pleased to offer a very special discounted rate of $107 per night plus applicable taxes (currently 11%) for single or double occupancy in standard rooms.
- To make a reservation, you may
(1) Click here to make your reservation online, or
(2) Call the hotel at (954) 753-5598, request reservations, and identify yourself as a participant of the Laurel Wilt Conference to receive the reduced rates.
- Reservations must be made by Tuesday, May 12, 2015 in order to receive this group rate. Please be aware the block of rooms may fill before the deadline, so we urge you to make your reservation as soon as possible. After this date, the discounted rate is not guaranteed on possible remaining rooms.
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:
- Be sure to make your hotel reservation within the Laurel Wilt guest room block to receive the special conference rate and to be eligible for FREE parking for overnight guests
- All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. The hotel will not hold any reservations after 6:00pm on the day of arrival if not secured by one of the above methods.
- The hotel check-in time is 3:00pm and check out is 12:00pm.
Florida government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate presented at check-in.
Note: The Coral Springs Marriott is a member of the Florida Green Lodging program. For information about Florida’s Green Travel Policies, click here.