Who Should Attend
This first of a kind IFTBC conference is the ideal venue to bring together breeders, geneticists, statisticians, and students actively engaged in applying modern tools to accelerate breeding, enhance genetic gain and improve adaptation of forages, turfgrasses and bioenergy crops.
If your research interest is on genetics, genomics, phenomics, and/or breeding forages, turfgrasses and bioenergy crops, you should strongly consider attending and presenting in this conference!
Conference participants will include:
- Geneticists and plant breeders
- Forage, turfgrass, and bioenergy crop improvement managers
- Private industry forage and turfgrass professionals
- Academic scientists, and post-doctoral, graduate and undergraduate students
- Forage, turfgrass, and bioenergy crop product retailers and wholesalers
- Forage, turfgrass, and bioenergy crop physiology, entomology, and plant pathology professionals
- State and federal government personnel
- Non-for-profit research institutes