You are invited to join us and your fellow colleagues who are actively engaged in applying conventional and molecular genetics, biotechnology, phenomics, genomics, and statistical methods to accelerate cultivar improvement of forage, turfgrass and bioenergy crops.
The purpose of this conference is to provide a forum to:
- Learn the role of conventional genetics, genomics and biotechnology in accelerating cultivar development
- Share forage, turfgrass and bioenergy improvement research ideas, procedures, techniques, results and conclusions
- Educate students, practitioners, scientists and professionals
- Recognize excellence through awards for best overall poster presentation, (first, second and third place poster awards).
- Network during conference lunches, breaks, dinner, a welcome reception and a poster session social
- Showcase and learn more about the latest scientific developments in crop improvement
Collaborate and Improve
We believe forage and turfgrass improvement research is on the precipice of revolutionary developments and this conference offers a unique opportunity for worldwide showcase and collaboration. Check out what UF/IFAS professor Kevin Kenworthy has to say about turfgrass development in the UF/IFAS Research Plant Breeding Program.
Click here to learn more about the Benefits of Attending.