Thank you for your interest in supporting the 35th Florida Master Gardener Continued Training Conference!
This biennial conference is attended by more than 300 Master Gardener volunteers and program coordinators seeking gardening information and networking opportunities. This important educational program would not be possible without the financial support of organizations such as yours.
This webpage contains the necessary information to ensure your firm’s participation. Simply share this web link with the representatives attending the event to efficiently communicate sponsor information. If you have any questions, please contact Conference Coordinator, Kristin Zupancic at email@example.com.
The 35th Florida Master Gardener Conference provides an excellent opportunity for your organization to become an active partner in hosting this event as a sponsor and exhibitor.
By becoming an active sponsor, your organization will benefit by:
- Strengthening its prominence as a leader in the gardening community
- Increasing brand recognition and exposure
- Enhancing product knowledge
- Expanding outreach opportunities
- Networking with potential contacts throughout Florida
Don't miss this opportunity to interact with a key group of highly trained gardeners so vital to your industry!
|Sponsor Levels & Benefits||Gold
|Complimentary registration(s) – includes full conference participation||4||3||2||1|
|One six-foot tabletop display space at conference|
|Acknowledgment on conference website with link to your organization’s homepage|
|Acknowledgment on conference electronic publicity announcements|
|Acknowledgment in conference program|
|Acknowledgment on conference signage|
|Recognition through PowerPoint slides during meeting breaks|
|Attending representative's nametag labeled as "sponsor"|
|Attendee tote bag insert|
|Logo featured on home page of conference website
|Brief speaking opportunity at conference – if sponsorship is received by September 6, 2017||Up to 15 minutes||Up to 10 minutes|
|Organization logo on participant coffee mug|
Not seeing the perfect package? If you are interested in contributing to the conference in a way not listed in our sponsorship options, please contact Kristin Zupancic at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to create a custom sponsorship option to best fit your organization.
- ALL sponsor representatives are required to register for the conference.
- Sponsorships received by September 6, 2017 will be recognized during the conference and in conference publications. Sponsorships received afterwards may not meet printing deadlines. Contact Kristin Zupancic immediately if sponsorship commitment is after September 6th.
- Gold and Silver Sponsors will be contacted by program organizers to confirm presentation topics and timing.