Dear Master Gardeners,
The highly anticipated 2015 State Master Gardener Conference is scheduled October 18th, 19th, 20th, and 21st. Whether the 2015 conference will be your first, fifth, or fifteenth conference, I can assure you it will be a great learning event with something for all of Florida’s Master Gardeners.
- There will be 24 concurrent sessions to choose from in multiple educational tracks, including horticulture and garden, soils and diagnostics, invasives and wildlife, and Florida-Friendly Landscaping™, to name a few
- In addition to University of Florida experts such as Gary Knox, Jason Smith, and Rebecca Baldwin, we will also have Master Gardener Volunteers presenting at this conference
- Our Keynote speaker from the Florida Wildlife Corridor will show you the amazing beauty of Florida’s natural landscapes, literally step-by-step across Florida
- Our luncheon Keynote speaker photographer John Moran will share with you his unique perspective of Florida’s changing landscape
- Come early Sunday for a choice of two tours to horticulture sites in the Central Florida area
- There are going to be great opportunities for education, inspiration, sharing of ideas, and seeing friends old and new
This is my first conference as State MG coordinator and I truly look forward to connecting with you and sharing this great conference with the best Master Gardeners in the land.
State Master Gardener Coordinator