Thanks for your interest in FAS5255C Diseases of Warmwater Fish. This is an online course that follows the Summer C calendar. There are two options for registration, depending on what kind of credit you would like to receive.
UF Graduate Credit:
- Cost is $1,695 and the course will appear on your academic transcript as graduate credits
- Register through the nondegree application here (if you are interested the single course only): https://student.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/eaglec?MDASTRAN=nda-intro
- Choose Summer C 2016 and for COLLEGE: SFRC Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, for COURSE: FAS5255C
- These applications usually process about a week before the class begins – fees are due May 20
- Classes begin May 9, and you will log in here: http://elearning.ufl.edu/
Continuing Education Credit: