Meeting Site & Hotel information
Sheraton Sand Key Resort
1160 Gulfview Boulevard
Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
rooms have been set aside at the Sheraton for conference attendees at a reduced
rate of $141 plus tax (currently 12%) for single or
double occupancy until August 25, 2014. Please be aware the rooms traditionally fill before the
discounted rate deadline, so we urge you to make your reservation as soon as
possible. After August 25, the discounted rate is not guaranteed on possible
Make reservations in one of two ways:
Contact the hotel directly at 727-595-1611 and
identify yourself as a participant of the International Citrus & Beverage
Conference (ICBC) to receive the reduced rate.
- Reserve rooms via the Sheraton’s personalized website for the
International Citrus & Beverage Conference participants. To make a reservation online CLICK HERE (no longer available).
UPDATE: If the Sheraton Sand Key is full over the dates you are
requesting, click here for overflow
Florida government participants: To receive
tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check
or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate
presented at check-in.
UPDATE: If the Sheraton Sand Key is full over the dates you are requesting, the Holiday Inn and Suites is offering rooms to attendees at a reduced rate of $129 plus tax (currently 12%) for single or double occupancy. This rate is available three days prior to and following the conference.
Deadline is September 5th, 2014: After September 5, rooms may not be available.
Distance from the Sheraton: Across the bridge, about 1 mile; Transportation needed.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites
521 South Gulfview Blvd
Clearwater Beach, Florida33767 USA
- Reservations must be guaranteed by a first night room deposit with a major credit card. Deposits will be forfeited if cancelled less than three days prior to arrival date.
- Hotel must be notified no later than three (3) days prior to the scheduled arrival date to avoid a charge equivalent to one (1) night's revenue.
- Guests wishing to avoid an early checkout fee of $50 should advise the hotel at or before check-in of any change in planned length of stay.
- The hotel check-in time is after 4:00pm and check out is prior to 11:00am.
Make a Reservation in one of two ways:
1. Contact the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites at 727-447-6461 and identify yourself as a participant of Citrus & Beverage Conference to receive the reduced rate of $129. Code is: ICB
2. Reserve rooms online: Code ICB: CLICK HERE
Florida government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate presented at check-in.