Notice: The conference is nearing capacity and registration may close.
Please note the official language of the conference is English.
Conference Attendee Fee
Registration Fee Categories
All figures are presented in US dollars ($).
|Conference Attendee||Fee||Registration Deadline|
|Early REDUCED Registration||$160||On or before July 17, 2017|
|Regular Registration||$200||On or before August 21, 2017|
Late Registration - If Available
After August 21, 2017
The conference registration fee includes the following:
- Two advanced list of participants in pdf format sent to paid conference registrants.
First list sent August 1; Second list sent August 28.
(Please note: Lists CANNOT be sent earlier than August 1. Attendees registering after distribution of the second list will be included on the post conference listing.)
- Full participation in the conference.
- Printed program at the conference.
- Light early morning refreshments and daily beverage breaks, Wednesday and Thursday networking receptions, and the Friday breakfast.
- Post conference final list of participants in pdf format, and access to speaker presentations.
(Presentations are permission-based and those permitted to be shared will be accessible to ICBC attendees).
Breakfast Tickets for Accompanying Guests:
This breakfast is already included in the conference attendee registration. Breakfast tickets should be purchased only if the conference attendee would like a guest to join them for breakfast prior to the Friday session. Breakfast tickets do not include: entrance to the conference, conference materials or participation in any conference function other than the breakfast.
|Breakfast Tickets for Accompanying Guests||Fee||Registration Deadline|
|Friday Breakfast||$25||By September 13, 2017|
- The Friday breakfast is a buffet consisting of scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, hash browns, fruit, muffins & biscuits, orange juice, coffee & tea.
Requests for refunds will be honored if a written notification of cancellation is received by the Office of Conferences & Institutes IFAS, University of Florida by July 31, 2017. A processing fee of $50.00 will be deducted from all conference registration refunds. A processing fee of $10.00 will be deducted from guest tickets. No refunds will be honored for cancellations after July 31, 2017.
Special needs (such as visual, hearing or walking impairments) of registered attendees can be reasonably accommodated if they contact the Office of Conferences & Institutes at least 10 working days prior to the conference. We can be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax: 1-352-392-4044, by phone: 1-352-392-5930 or by calling 711 TTY/TDD.