Meeting Site & Hotel Information
Sheraton Sand Key Resort
The ICBC will be held at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort. Guest rooms have been set aside at the Sheraton for conference attendees at a reduced rate of $149 plus tax (currently 13%) for single or double occupancy until August 21, 2017 or the guest room block fills. Rooms traditionally fill before the discounted rate deadline. It is strongly recommended to make reservations as soon as possible.
Make reservations in one of two ways:
- Reserve rooms via the Sheraton’s personalized website for the International Citrus & Beverage Conference participants.
- Contact the hotel directly at 727-595-1611 and identify yourself as a participant of the International Citrus & Beverage Conference (ICBC) and mention the reservation code II08AA to receive the reduced rate.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by a first night room deposit with a major credit card.
- Deposits will be forfeited if cancelled within five days prior to your arrival date.
- The Sheraton hotel check-in time is after 3:00pm. Check out is prior to 11:00am.
- Florida government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate presented at check-in.