Meeting Site & Host Hotel Information
UPDATE: If the Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs Marriott is full over the dates you are requesting, overflow accommodations are available.
Since cancellations are possible, we recommend checking availability at the host hotel (Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs Marriot) BEFORE contacting the overflow property. If you are unable to reserve a room at the host hotel for your preferred dates, contact the overflow hotel (Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs) for more information.
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel
11775 Heron Bay Boulevard | Coral Springs, FL 33076
Phone: 954-753-5598 | Toll Free: 800-311-8018 | FAX: 954-753-2888
Hotel Web Site | Map & Directions
Discounted Group Rate
$110 per night (plus 11% taxes) with one or two people in a standard room
Sunday, April 16, 2017 or the room block is full. Since the block of rooms may fill before the deadline, we urge you to make a reservation as soon as possible. After April 16, the discounted rate is not guaranteed on possible remaining rooms.
Make a reservation in one of two ways.
- Click this link Book your group rate for 2017 Aquatic Weed Control Short Course
- Call the hotel at 954-753-5598 and identify yourself as a participant of Aquatic Weed Control Short Course to receive the reduced rate. Group Code: AQT
Additional upgraded room and rate options are available via the reservations website, or by calling the hotel directly.
Important Items to Note
- If paying by credit card: The credit card MUST be presented at check-in by the authorized card holder. If the authorized card holder is not present at check-in, a Credit Card Payment Authorization Form must be completed and faxed at least FIVE DAYS PRIOR to the check- in date. Confirm the hotel received the fax by calling 954-753-5598.
- Payment of the first night’s room must be guaranteed with a major credit card or pre-payment by check, or the hotel will not hold your room past 6:00pm on the day of arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of individual reservations within 24 hours of arrival will be charged one night's room and tax.
- No-Show Policy: If a guest no-shows the first night of their reservation, the remainder of the reservation will be forfeited unless the guest contacts the hotel in advance and notifies them of the later arrival date.
- Hotel check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 12:00pm.
- Florida government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate presented at check-in.
- Only guests booked within the Aquatic Weed Control room block receive negotiated perks including:
- Discounted Wireless Internet in guest rooms at $4.99/day (from $9.99/day). In-room Internet is free for all Marriott Rewards members.
- FREE parking for overnight guests.
The Coral Springs Marriott is a proud member of the Florida Green Lodging Program and recognized as a Green Leader by Trip Advisor. For information about Florida’s Green Travel Policies, click here.
Complimentary self-parking is available in the hotel’s conference center lot.