Table Top Displays
- Each sponsoring organization will receive one complimentary, six-foot table for display space to exhibit product labels and materials throughout the short course providing you a valuable opportunity to spend time with participants and meet with them one-on-one.
- Tables are first-come, first-served. Please arrive between the hours of 4:00pm-7:00pm on Monday, May 4th to set-up your table-top display.
Set-up, Removal & Location:
||Monday, May 4th
||4:00pm – 7:00pm
|Monday set-up is recommended, but if it is not possible, we suggest completing set-up before the short course begins, by 8:00am Tuesday, May 5th.
||Thursday, May 7th
||Egret/Ibis/Pre-function Hall (Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club, & Convention Center)
If you plan to ship any materials or packages to the Coral Springs Marriott Hotel in advance, please note the following:
- All incoming packages should be addressed to the attention of Beth Schiavi
- Clearly label all packages with your company name and the dates of the Short Course
(May 4-7, 2015).
- Clearly number each box and include the total number of boxes. (Example: 1 of 2, 2 of 2)
- There is a $4.50 charge per box for each box received by the hotel. This charge will be posted to the
main vendor’s guest room.
- Because there is limited storage space, boxes cannot be accepted more than three working days prior
to the start of the meeting on Monday, May 4th.
- A storage fee of $75 per day, per box will be applied to any materials shipped earlier
than three days prior to the event.
- Boxes left on premises for longer than 1 week after departure without shipping instructions will be
|Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel
Attention: Beth Schiavi - Aquatic Weed Short Course
Re: Vendor Name, Vendor Company
11775 Heron Bay Boulevard
Coral Springs, FL 33076
Direct to Beth: 954-227-4124
FAX: 954-227-4102 or 954-753-2888