- Each sponsoring organization will receive one complimentary six-foot table for display space to exhibit product labels and materials throughout the Short Course, providing you a valuable opportunity to spend time with participants and meet with them one-on-one.
- Please arrive between the hours of 3:30pm-7:00pm on Monday, May 8th to set-up your tabletop display.
Set-up, Removal, and Location:
||Monday, May 8th
||3:30pm – 7:00pm
|Monday set-up is recommended, but if it is not possible, we suggest completing set-up before the Short Course begins, by 8:00am Tuesday, May 9th.
||Thursday, May 11th
Ibis/Egret Room and Pre-Function Hall
(Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs Marriott Convention Center)
If you plan to ship any materials or packages to the Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs Marriott in advance, please note the following:
- All incoming packages should be addressed to the attention of Beth Schiavi.
- Clearly label all packages with your company name and the Short Course dates (May 8-11, 2017).
- Clearly number each box and include the total number of boxes. (Example: 1 of 2, 2 of 2)
- There is a $4.50 charge per box received by the hotel. This charge will be posted to the
shipper's guest room, or you may contact Beth Schiavi at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a credit card payment form.
- Because there is limited storage space, packages cannot be accepted more than three working days prior
to the start of the meeting on Monday, 8th.
- A storage fee of $75 per day, per box will be applied to any materials shipped earlier
than three days prior to the event.
- Guests who ship packages in advance may collect their items at the hotel front desk upon arrival.
- Boxes left on premises for longer than 1 week after departure without shipping instructions will be
Sample Shipping Label:
Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs Marriott
Attn: Beth Schiavi
Re: Vendor Name, Vendor Company
2016 Aquatic Weed Control Course (May 2-5, 2016)
11775 Heron Bay Boulevard
Coral Springs, FL 33076
Direct to Beth: 954-227-4124