Meeting Site & Hotel Accommodations
11775 Heron Bay Boulevard
Coral Springs, FL 33076
TOLL FREE: 800-311-8018
Please join us at the upscale resort-style Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, located directly on the Tournament Player's Club at Heron Bay golf course. The Marriott is conveniently located midway between Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton, just off the Sawgrass Expressway (Coral Ridge Drive - Exit 14), in the prestigious Heron Bay development.
Special Group Rate for Short Course Attendees:
- Regular Room - $107 per night (plus 11% taxes)– Group Code: AQT
- Reservations must be made by Sunday, April 10, 2016 in order to receive this group rate. After April 10th, the discounted rate is not guaranteed on possible remaining rooms.
- To make a reservation, call the hotel at (954) 753-5598, request Reservations, and identify yourself as a participant of the Aquatic Weed Control Short Course to receive the reduced rates. You may also make your reservation via the reservations website.
- Additional upgraded room and rate options are available via the reservations website, or by calling the hotel directly.
- Hotel check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 12:00pm.
- Self-parking is complimentary for all Short Course attendees.
- Wireless Internet is available in guest rooms for $4.99/day (discounted from $9.99/day). In-room Internet is free for all Marriott Rewards members.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card or accompanied by a first night room deposit. The hotel will not hold any reservations after 6:00pm on the day of arrival if not secured by one of these methods.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of individual reservations within 24 hours of arrival will be charged one night's room and tax.
- No-Show Policy: If a guest no-shows the first night of their reservation, the remainder of the reservation will be forfeited unless the guest contacts the hotel in advance and notifies them of the later arrival date.
- Florida government participants: To receive tax-exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government-issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate and government-issued ID presented at hotel check-in.
The Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs Marriott is a member of the Florida Green Lodging program. For information about Florida’s Green Travel Policies, click here.
Click here for directions and a map to the host hotel.
February 26, 2016
April 1, 2016
Sponsorship in Print
April 10, 2016
Printable Short Course