ACES 2018 combines several presentation and audience formats to create an interactive forum where emerging ideas, best practices, and information may be shared.
The conference will be comprised of:
- Pre-Conference Workshops, which will provide longer, more in-depth presentations on applied topics.
- Plenary Sessions, which will feature leaders and keynote presenters in the field of ecosystem services.
- Concurrent Oral Sessions (Organized Sessions), which will be comprised of 20 minute speaker talks.
- Concurrent sessions will either be pre-organized from submitted proposals, or arranged from individual abstracts submitted on similar topics.
- Town Hall Meetings, which will offer sounding boards for new collaborations and ideas.
- Formal Poster Session, which will feature all ACES 2018 poster presentations. Note: Poster presentations will be selected from individual abstract submissions.
Individual abstracts will be required for all organized sessions, individual oral submissions, and individual poster submissions.
NOTE: You do not have to be part of an organized session to submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation. A good portion of the program has been reserved for individual oral submissions.
For more information on session proposals and abstracts, review the explanation of session types and Organizer Information pages, and visit the sub-pages under the "Presentation Opportunities" tab on this website.