This service is to assist individuals in locating others interested in sharing accommodations for the conference. It is the individual's responsibility to make contact with other interested parties. Once a roommate has been located, you may request removal of your email contact.
If you are sharing a guest room with another participant, be sure to communicate the following information when making your hotel reservation.
- The full names of all sharing the guest room. If a person is not listed on the room, they will not be allowed to check into the guest room upon arrival.
- Whose credit card will be used to guarantee the room. Credit cards are used to guarantee the room reservation and will be charged only if a guest no-shows or cancels within the permitted time (3 days prior to arrival).
- How the remaining room charges are to be paid. The hotel will need method of payment for each guest in the room for room/tax/incidental charges. This information will be reiterated at check-in.
To view those wishing to share a hotel room, click here.To submit your information for posting on the share a hotel room page, click here.
Email submissions will be posted within 5 working days.
- This service will require that your name, gender, email address, affiliation and originating country be posted on a web page accessible to the public.
- After locating a roommate, be sure to reserve your hotel room specifying two double beds as soon as possible. Double rooms tend to fill first and may not be available if you wait.