The aim of the conference is to bring together those with an interest in the current status of pepper research, extension and technology. Topics of interest will include but are not limited to:
- Breeding and Genetics (germplasm evaluation and utilization, crop physiology and technology)
- Horticultural Management and Production (production methods, cultural systems and sustainable approaches;)
- Integrated Pest Management (weed, insect and disease management)
- Post Harvest Issues (post harvest physiology and technology, economics, marketing and trade)
- Protected Ag (tunnel, shadehouse, greenhouse)
See our Facebook page . . .
Sunday, July. 15, 2012
Submitters Receive Notification on Status of Abstracts:
Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012
All Speakers and Poster Presenters must Register to Confirm Participation:
Friday, Aug. 17, 2012
Early Registration Deadline: Saturday, Sept. 1, 2012
Hotel Reservation Deadline:
Friday, Sept. 14, 2012
Be sure to make your hotel reservation as soon as possible.
Photos of Syngenta pepper varieties: Bayonet, Red Victory and Sinai are copyrighted by a Syngenta Group Company and used with permission.
Photos of Sakata pepper variety: El Rey is copyrighted by Sakata Seed America and used with permission.