Meeting Location & Host Hotel
NOTE: The host hotel, the Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs Marriott, is SOLD OUT April 19 & 20.
Since cancellations are possible, we recommend checking availability at the host hotel BEFORE contacting the overflow property. If you are unable to reserve a room at the host hotel for your preferred dates, please contact the overflow hotel (see information below for reservation instructions).
Overflow Hotel Information
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs
620 N. University Drive | Coral Springs, FL 33071 | Phone: 954-753-5598 | Website
The Courtyard is six miles and approximately 12 minutes driving distance from the Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs Marriott. A special group rate of $121/night (plus applicable taxes, currently 11%) is available for all conference attendees. To book a room at the Courtyard, please call 1-888-236-2427 and use the Group Code NCER, and be sure to mention you are participating in the National Conference on Ecosystem Restoration (NCER) in order to receive the discounted group rate.
NOTE: This rate is not commissionable to travel agents.
Host Hotel Information
Marriott Fort Lauderdale & Coral Springs
11775 Heron Bay Boulevard | Coral Springs, FL 33076 | Phone: 954-753-5598 | Toll Free: 800-311-8018
Discounted Room Rate:
The Marriott is pleased to offer a very special discounted rate of $121 per night plus applicable taxes (currently 11%) for single or double occupancy in standard rooms.
- You may make your reservation online by clicking here: tinyurl.com/NCER2016Reservations. You may also call the hotel at (954) 753-5598. Be sure to identify yourself as a participant of the NCER 2016 to receive the reduced rate.
- Reservations must be made by Friday, March 11, 2016 in order to receive this group rate. Please be aware the block of rooms may fill before the deadline, so we urge you to make your reservation as soon as possible. After March 11, the discounted rate is not guaranteed on possible remaining rooms.
Important Items to Note:
- The NCER discounted room rate of $121 is well below the $144 maximum federal per diem for Broward County. Use the online link above to make your reservation at the special group rate.
- Only guests booked within the NCER room block receive all negotiated perks for NCER:
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guest rooms
- FREE access to hotel fitness center
- FREE parking for overnight guests
- Reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. The hotel will not hold reservations after 6:00pm on the day of arrival if not secured by one of the above methods
The Coral Springs Marriott is a member of the Florida Green Lodging program. For information about Florida’s Green Travel Policies, click here.
HOTEL RESERVATION FRAUD ALERT: It is possible you may be contacted by a company claiming to be the official housing bureau for this conference. These unscrupulous companies contact exhibitors and attendees, telling them the guest room block is sold out. The company quotes a rate at another hotel, claiming it is an official room block and that you must reserve through them to get discounted rates. Then they ask for your credit card information so they can make a reservation for you.
DO NOT FALL FOR THIS or you will lose your money. This scam is affecting conferences nationwide. So no matter what meeting you attend, always use the hotel reservation links provided on the host organization’s web site.
Florida government participants: To receive tax exempt status, payment must be made in the form of a government issued check or credit card and be accompanied by a Florida sales tax exemption certificate presented at check-in.
Location & Directions:
The Marriott is conveniently located midway between Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton, just off the Saw grass Expressway (Coral Ridge Drive - Exit 14). Click here for directions and a map to Coral Springs Marriott Hotel.
NOTE TO COMMUTERS: Parking is available in the hotel’s conference center lot. Self-parking is complimentary for NCER attendees.