Hilton New Orleans Riverside
Two Poydras Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
CEER 2014 will be held at the Hilton Riverside located in the “center of it all” – in a prime downtown location on the banks of the Mississippi where distance is measured in feet, not cab fare!
Special Group Rate Information
CEER 2014 attendees will enjoy a very special discounted group rate equal to prevailing federal per diem –$108 per night plus tax 13% city/local/state tax and a federal tax of $3.00 per day ($125.04 inclusive per day. In February 2014, the Louisiana Legislature ratified the addition of a 1.75% assessment on hotel room rates per night to be applied in conjunction with taxes on individual guest folios.) This rate includes complimentary 24-hour health club access.
Group Reservation Cut-Off Date: Friday June 13, 2014
Reservations received by the hotel after Friday, June 13, 2014 will be accepted based on availability at the group rate. Since availability cannot be guaranteed, we encourage you to make your hotel reservation as soon as possible.
Hotel Reservation Instructions
CLICK HERE to make your reservation at the reduced CEER 2014 group rate of $108 per night. On the first screen, select your guest type as ATTENDEE and click on MAKE A RESERVATION. Then indicate your check-in and check-out dates using the calendar provided and follow instructions through payment and processing. You may also make a reservation by telephone by calling 1-800-HILTONS if you are based in the US, and +800 4445 8667 if you are international.
All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. For participants seeking tax exempt status, please be sure to complete the necessary forms and have your government issued ID available at check-in. In order to qualify for tax exemption, payment must be made in the form of a government issued credit card or check, not a personal credit card. Federal employees may use the following tax exempt form.
Questions or Difficulties Making your Reservation?
Lisa Pedone, CMP I Senior Events Manager
HILTON NEW ORLEANS RIVERSIDE
Phone: +1 504 556 3768
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
A special daily self-parking rate of $10.00 (regularly $35.00) plus applicable taxes, will be in effect for the conference. Overnight parking charges for Valet parking are $41.00 plus applicable taxes.
For in-room access, internet may be purchased for $12.95 per night. The package includes high speed internet access, unlimited local phone calls, and unlimited long-distance phone calls within the US.
Check-in Time: 3:00pm | Check-out Time: 12:00pm
Suggested Customary Gratuities for Hotel Staff
- Baggage Handling $5.00 per room, each way
- Housekeeping $3.00 per room, per day [NOTE: Since housekeepers may change from day to day, we recommend any housekeeping gratuities be placed out daily instead of one lump sum at the end of a stay.]
No porterage or maid gratuities will be included or automatically charged to your room; both are at your discretion.
The beautiful Hilton New Orleans Riverside is located on the banks of the Mississippi in the New Orleans French Quarter hotel adjacent to the Convention Center, Riverwalk Marketplace and countless attractions and restaurants. Settle into sumptuous accommodations, and explore this “city within itself”. Enjoy the expansive health club. Dine within legendary restaurants. Few French Quarter New Orleans hotels offer so much luxury in such a prime location.
- Just 13 miles, from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
- Located on the banks of the Mississippi River, in storied New Orleans, Louisiana
- Adjacent to the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, home to countless conferences, exhibitions and events
- Connected to Riverwalk Marketplace, featuring 140 distinctively New Orleans shops and eateries
- Three blocks from the French Quarter, with its remarkable jazz and delectable restaurants
- Across from Harrah's Casino, and round-the-clock entertainment opportunities
- 3 blocks from the Insectarium and World War II Museum
- Plush Serenity bedding package, with Hilton's own Suite Dreams mattress and exclusive in-room amenities including PrinterOn capabilities from your room
- FREE USE of the hotel’s 90,000-square-foot health club, one of the largest and best equipped in the city – just for CEER attendees
- Two outdoor heated pools, for relaxation and exercise
- 24-hour Penfield's Business Center, for faxes, email and photocopies
- Wireless high-speed Internet access, to keep you on line and in touch
- Drago's Seafood Restaurant, a New Orleans dining tradition
- LeCroissant Express Restaurant, for delicious breakfast
- River Blends Café, a casual dining option, proudly serves Starbucks coffee and fresh pastries
- Spirits Bar, a true "N'awlins-style" pub where you can taste, hear, see and feel the rhythm of this amazing town
- BoardEZ kiosk and airline desk, to ensure you make your flight
- Concierge, activities and tour desk, to help you make the most of your stay
- Two gift shops and a Bijoux Terner Shop
Click here to learn more about what’s near this beautiful French Quarter Hotel.